March 25, 2012

Feeling kind of blah

Tyrone and I have had a rough few weeks. There isn't really anything too serious going on. It has just been tough and we're both in a funk. It's just life and sometimes we don't get through it like adults and with rays of sunshine beaming out of our asses.
I haven't worked on my shop all last week and I haven't been reading anyone's blogs either which I hate getting behind on either of those things. I find myself starting a project and then fail to follow through with any of them. It's left me confused and feeling like blah.
I think the most frustrating thing is that just before all of this things were really going well and we both felt so great. I hate that things can change so quickly. It makes me want to run razor blades across my knee caps and listen to Fiona Apple.

5 comments:

kendahl a. said...

*shudder* ouch.

getting past the razor blades, I'm sorry life is blah right now. I think the magnetic pull of the Earth is off or something because lately everything has felt just a little off. I hope it gets better quick!

Kristen said...

I am so far behind on blog reading right now too.

I'm sorry things aren't being nice to you right now!! I think I might be finally coming out of my funk I've been in since December.

I'll send you positive and silly thoughts!!! :-)

freaked out 'n small said...

Do you have a blog reading schedule? Cause I don't. I'm sure you've gathered by the 10 posts I comment on at once. I need to come up with one though. It's better than sweeping my guilt under the rug as I hit 'read all' on Bloglovin (knowing that I haven't actually read them all).
Hope you're feeling better soon. I just told Todd that I realized today that I haven't left the house to do anything other than go to Walmart or the grocery store in over 2 weeks...so there's that. That makes me feel blah. As well as having no second car currently... Things take a turn for shit pretty quickly don't they? But that just means they can take a turn for the good just as quickly! ( I always reread what I type and if it sounds peppy I automatically want to delete it...is that weird????)

Unknown said...

I'm here for you if you want to talk, my friend. <333

Anika said...

These phases are a bummer for sure... Hope you're feeling better!

I have not been the same with blogging and reading for the last few months. I guess that goes in phases too. I'm starting to feel okay with it though. It's my etsy shop I wish I could be better about.

I think your fab.