November 28, 2012

The Hostile

Because that's what I feel like we live in, a hostile. We share a bathroom, kitchen and living area what else would you call it. Our room is the walkway to the basement so the occasional foreigner does have to walk through our only "private" space we have. It's like I'm back in high school and my car is the only safe haven I have. So many internal issues going on. But in all this we are making progress on our plan so I have to stay focused and breathe.

A bit of a mess at first but we finally made it homey.
Our little avocado tree is growing so fast since we moved. It's even bigger than this now.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

I'm so proud of your avocado tree! Look at how big it is!

Also, that mirror is legit. Was that there or did you bring it with you? I've recently made the decision that my house needs more mirrors (kinda like more cowbell) and I need to hit some DIs up or something.