January 25, 2013

7 Things

1. I ate a grilled, blackened talapia taco this week and was left a little turned on. I know that's weird to hear, but I had to get that off of my chest.

2. I have to make cookies tonight and I can't garauntee they will live to see Saturday.

3. Coffee tasted heavenly this morning and I was so happy that I walked around my office and gave everyone a hug and kiss right on the mouth. Oh my God, I can't even pretend that is something I would do. Can you imagine? It would be funny though.

4. I finished a big project for my shop this week and I am so happy with myself. It was a lot of work and planning. I started the idea last year and finally pushed myself to finish it.

5. My mom this bean and ham hock meal that is seriously so good. I think about it every day.

6. I'm so full right now.

7. We made my mom's eclair cake last weekend and it went so fast. It's so. damn. good.

And the moral of this post is, I love food.

2 comments:

mom said...

i wuv u

Unknown said...

That taco sounds gooooood - I love fish tacos!

Off topic, I totally had a dream about you the other night. You came all the way out to the University of Pittsburgh for some acting class that was only one week long and you were all pissed off because you texted me to see if I wanted to hang out, and I didn't know you were actually in town and thought you were just asking me if I would ever one day want to hang out.

By the time I realized you were actually here, you only had one day left and I had no choice but to bring Chooch with me to meet you at the campus, but when I got there, he had turned into an old man giant, like literally he was about 10 feet tall and 90 years old, and everyone was screaming and I had to run all around, trying to get him to just sit down, and you were like "eff this" and hung out with other people who didn't bring along their giant geriatric children with them.

It was so real!