1. I ate a grilled, blackened talapia taco this week and was left a little turned on. I know that's weird to hear, but I had to get that off of my chest.
2. I have to make cookies tonight and I can't garauntee they will live to see Saturday.
3. Coffee tasted heavenly this morning and I was so happy that I walked around my office and gave everyone a hug and kiss right on the mouth. Oh my God, I can't even pretend that is something I would do. Can you imagine? It would be funny though.
4. I finished a big project for my shop this week and I am so happy with myself. It was a lot of work and planning. I started the idea last year and finally pushed myself to finish it.
5. My mom this bean and ham hock meal that is seriously so good. I think about it every day.
6. I'm so full right now.
7. We made my mom's eclair cake last weekend and it went so fast. It's so. damn. good.
And the moral of this post is, I love food.