January 6, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

To be honest, Tyrone spoiled me and I'm not trying to brag about it but it's just what happened. He was Mr. Holiday Spirit this year and I reaped the benefits from it. I like to bitch a lot but I really did marry a great man and our life is not bad at all - I'm so grateful.

With that said, I hated having Christmas on a Wednesday this year. It made for a really long week for those of us that had to work the day before and after. Christmas day should be like Thanksgiving but instead of the fourth Thursday it should be the third or fourth Friday. The 25th day is crap anyways we all know that really isn't any significance.

These are just some pictures of the day and from around our place.

every year I've been adding a few more bulbs to the tree - next year I want to kick it up a notch and make it into a Jack Skellington tree - I hope it works out!

3 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Oooh, Lush! Nice, you did get spoiled. :) Your tree is so cute! Correy wants a white tree and I've been resistant but yours makes me think I could make it cute.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love your Xmas decor! And that close-up of Fred ;)

I'm glad that it was a good Christmas, but I agree with you about making it be on a Friday forever.

Kristen said...

If you'd come put up a Christmas tree and decorate for me, I'd totally do the Christmas decor thing!!! P.S. Love that wrapping paper!