April 13, 2010

Out of Commission

We have to take our computer in to have it looked at. It's not reading any of our CD's right now - IT IS SO ANNOYING - I can't even tell you how much this bothers me. I have about 15 GB of music all from artists playing Coachella this year that I am dying to add to my collection.

Anyone have a Mac book that just stopped reading disks? How did you fix it? If you even were able to. I checked all of the Apple and Mac forums online and the only option that was feasible was getting a laser lens cleaner and that did not work for us at all. I am hoping Mac will help us regardless of their lack of help on their website.

So, I am posting this from work on our filthy communal break room computers. They're just nasty.

Gotta go back to work now.

Regular posting will hopefully continue soon.

No comments: