August 24, 2012

Fridays with Frederick

Someone's been hounding me to post something about him since it's been a very long time since I did.

This face kills me but he won't be pouting for long once we move back to American Fork and in with my parents. If you missed that announcement you can watch the video here. He'll be able to play with Bo-bo all day and get to run around in their yard anytime instead of being cooped up in an apartment all day. He'll be all smiles in no time. And yes he DOES smile.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Such a looker! I hope you have a great time, Frederick!!

kendahl a. said...

He's going to be so happy! A million birds to chase all day. There's a positive. :)

Misty K. said...

Awe! Brandy!! That was a great video. Not great as in great news, but you really just put it all out there. It made me want to cry. I cry about everything-but anyways. I really really really hope the best for you guys, and things can get better, know that.

freddys g-ma said...

his grandma will be happy too