August 14, 2012

It's not you it's me

I cut all of my friendship bracelets off. I heard someone say that if you made all of your own friendship bracelets that you were a sad and pathetic person and since I did IN FACT make all of mine...well....yep.

[major eye rolling and a small amount of self-pity later]

Actually, I cut them off because they were starting to stink. I haven't taken most of them off in a very long time and the other night in bed I could smell something funny and noticed it was my wrist laying next to my face. Needless to say it was time for them to go plus I wanted a fresh new wrist for Fall or whatever.

3 comments:

kendahl a. said...

We should do a friendship bracelet exchange. Then we could both be not pathetic and sad people. :)

mommy said...

oh dang

Kristen said...

Nothing wrong with a fresh canvas. They did look pretty sweet, though. I'd make you one, but it'd just be a pathetic braid since I'm not awesome enough to know how to make a cooler one.