Here is what I did to start ripping this design off. Notice that I left the circle around the design off because I didn't actually like that part.
I took a long thrifted men's tee, cut a new collar, cut off the sleeves (but not all of the way) and removed the pocket. I outlined the batman mask with chalk and began filling it in with the Tulip glitter and glitter adhesive. I used this brand becuase it stayed flexible even after washing it. I think it was too flexible.
I will say that it didn't turn out exactly the way I had planned and the glitter did not last very long on the shirt. After wearing it a few times and washing it, it didn't stay in tack for very long. It was fun while it lasted.