1. Still doing pretty good at keeping my fingers out of my mouth.
2. We finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was freaking awesome. So good.
|he's not using the cone anymore but I couldn't resist posting this. he was giving us MAJOR side-eye as we were walking out of the door to go see the movie. when his back is turned away you know he's pissed.|
3. Anyone know what this is growing from my plant?
4. AF vandals at their best. Clever Fucks.
5. My view the other night while laying in bed. This is us most nights.
6. My view this afternoon while at a stop light.
7. Tyrone has been working on his sleeve for a good six months or more. The other night this fish looked really cool in the light with the scabs still on it. I thought so at least. The ink on this one is so bright it's almost unreal looking. By the time he's done he'll have one hell of an Under the Sea theme sleeve - little mermaid and singing lobster not included.
Easter Egg (thanks for staying through the end credits)
My nephew with his two faces. He moved it while I was trying to take a panoramic shot of the them while we were at City Creek.