June 28, 2010

The Shop is open...Finally! 2 Year Anniversary!


In honor of this blog's TWO YEAR anniversary, I am so proud to announce that I have finally opened up my Etsy shop. It was exactly two years from today that I decided to venture out on this blog trip. I can't believe it.

Please check out The Shop and Please, Please, Please let me know what you think, even if you don't want to buy anything. I need all of the feedback I can get. I decided to make only a few of each item to see what sells better and then I'll go from there.

I know people out there are reading my blog (unless my blog tracker is lying to me), I just don't receive a lot of comments. I average 6000 to 9500 views a month (maybe I should start offering sponsor ad spaces...?)

Here are a few peaks at what's in The Shop!

zenmasterflash.etsy.com

There are a few more things I am excited to add soon too!! Stay tuned!

I am also so behind on posting lately, I can finally start catching up. I have TONS of projects that I have done that I need to post. Last week was nuts, trying to open up my shop and working tons of OT at work has kind of kicked my ass. I'm a wusse!

Thanks for your support!

5 comments:

Jennikunz said...

woohoo! cant wait to SHOP!!

kendahl a. said...

You are so awesome! I am glad you opened a shop, seriously. Your stuff is too cute to not sell. :D

Vapid Vixen said...

Congrats Brandy! Bout time!!! I'm excited to take a look.

Jennikunz said...

question about the Shop... are those crochet bows small for babys hair?

Anonymous said...

woot woot so exciting!! lv ma