Hi - just checking in! I feel a bit out of sorts not posting the usual schedule although the break has been nice. We've spent a lot of time catching up on Breaking Bad and Dexter season 5 (OMG!).
- send out new boho feather hair clip order
- buy detergent
- buy eggs
- laundry (NEVERENDINGFUCKINGLAUNDRYILOATHEYOU)
- dishes (burn them all and start over)
- vacuum (maybe I can get Ty to do this)
- put clean clothes away (Use your walk-in closet for what it was meant for. The bottom of your bed isn't cutting it. Also, since Frederick has been using it as a doggy bed you may just want to re-wash them all since you no longer give him any baths)
- stretch! (I'm now stretching instead of actual exercising. We'll see how long this lasts. Baby steps - so I've heard.)
- FOR GOD'S SAKE WOMAN CATCH UP YOUR 365 PHOTO PROJECT YOU SLACKER PIECE OF CRAP!!
Completed items (most of which are things that keep me distracted from above mentioned annoyances)
- Planned out all of my Halloween costumes. Yes, I said ALL OF THEM. September/October should be a fun month on The Blog.
- I have also planned out exactly how I'm going to decorate our mantle this year. I just hope Tyrone goes for it because it requires his involvement.
- Found more awesome vintage items for The Shop. (this pile is stacking up)
- Saturday we did a fun maternity shoot with my "Bestie". I can't wait to post the pics.
- I finally read the Yoga Body Handbook. Although I'm not yet totally convinced but I am going to give it a half-assed go-at-it.
- Made more friendship bracelets
- Painted a bit - it feels so good to just do this
- Took more pictures of downtown (can't wait to share them.)
- We planned a Labor Day vacation along with my parents (my mom did most of the work) to go to Carlsbad, California. We will get to visit my Aunt and her boys and hang out on the beach. September and October is the best time to visit Cali. Tyrone and I haven't been since our honeymoon which was two years ago. That's too damn long if you ask me.