She gave me a blog award and am pretty damn honored to have received it from her. It's called the versatile blogger award and I'm not going to disagree with it. Because I'm a jerk.
Seven things about me:
1. Seven is my favorite/lucky number because I was seven when my dad married my mom and when he adopted me and it was the year I knew I was getting a little brother.
2. I just recently revealed this to Erin so I might as well share it with the rest of you. I use to clog dance (grade school). So, I know how to clog. It's the easiest dance to learn and sticks with you forever.
3. The only bone I've ever broken (on myself) is my collar bone. I will never forget that pain.
4. I love going to movies alone but don't necessarily prefer doing it. I just enjoy it.
5. In high school I was a member of FHA - Future Homemakers of America
6. I like eating plain rice with butter on it
7. In college I made the honor roll almost every quarter which is a major turnaround from high school where I did just enough to slide by.