July 22, 2011

Whuzthatusaay? *Updated*

I'd like to thank the Vivacious Vapid Vixen for honoring me with such a lovely award.



I'm going to try and follow the rules as much as I can.
1. Link the person back who awarded you

2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggersI'm suppose to answer some questions and I'm doing this on my break so I have to make it quick.

Seven things about myself:
I've been sky diving (the best thing ever), para sailing, swimming with dolphins, bungee jumping, cliff jumping, rock climbing (hated it), and I've climbed to the top of Mt. Timpanogos.

Questions:
Name your favorite color-
Purple, Turquoise and Red
Name your favorite song-
Friday by Rebecca Black-----KIDDING!!!
Name your favorite dessert-
Vanilla ice cream with Nesquick
What wizzes you off-
Probably after I've had too much water that usually makes me want to take a wiz really bad. Is that not what that means?
When you’re upset you-
Throw things. This part I'm not kidding about.
Your favorite pet-
If you don't know this already, his name is Frederick he has his own weekly spot on das blog.
Black or white-
Mix it up baby.
Your biggest fear-
Sharks. Large boats. Spiders. Mostly Sharks.
best feature-
When I get really drunk I like to pick on one person at the bar or party and just beat them down with insults all night long.
Everyday attitude-
"Thug life"

What is perfection-
nothing is perfect except for my damn sugar cookies
Guilty pleasure-
Hi. My name is Brandy I'd like to introduce you to a weekly spot on the blog called Weekly Confessionals - READ IT!!
 
Now I'm suppose to award this to 15 people but I don't have time for that right now. This is probably why I never get awarded things. I'm so selfish.


Maybe later.




Okay, okay I'll be back later to add them, you don't have to guilt trip me.

***UPDATE***

Here is my list of 15 bloggers whom I pass this lovely award on to

7 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Oh, dammit. ;) I'll get right on this.

Vapid Vixen said...

Glad I'm not the only thrower. Wish I had been kidding about the folding chair.

Unknown said...

I'm not even going to lie---the other day I was thinking about how I haven't been tagged to do one of these things since probably last summer. I actually like these things, so thank you for tagging me!

I will get on it tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

what about the CLOWNS!!!! the scary clowns!!

Kristen said...

Yay!!! Thank you, thank you!!

Anika said...

Heeeeyyy, thank you!!! Especially seeing as I have fallen behind in my reading. Was just catching up and now have a huge smile on my face. Thanks!

PS- Drinking with you sounds like it would be fun/an adventure/risky ;)

Anika said...

PPS- where did you swim with the fishes {so to speak} I want to do that!