July 25, 2011

Phonography


So remember I told you my parents basement is haunted? Well, on our way to ID one trip I was playing around with my Little Photo and Vignette apps on my phone and created this. I sent it to my mom who immediately told me I needed to send it to my dad which prompted an immediate phone call from him. I should say that most texts I send to my dad are followed by an immediate phone call because as you can guess he does not text unless he's taking pictures of some "masterpiece" dinner he made and is trying to rub it in my face.
come join the Phonography link party


5 comments:

urban muser said...

is it a ghost? cool shot.

Anika said...

Wait, so that's not a streak of light through some curtains??
I like it!!

kendahl a. said...

I LOVE Little Photo for the ghost shots. I still haven't told my husband that's how I got that one shot with a ghost over his shoulder. :)

Unknown said...

There's an app like that for iPhone and I am constantly adding this little ghost girl to pictures of Chooch. Then I show him and say, "See!? She's back again because you're acting like a jerk." It doesn't phase him anymore though. :(

andrea said...

Super cool shot!