July 24, 2011

Vintage Heaven

You guys. I went to vintage heaven and it was glorious. I have avoiding this place because I didn't think it was going to be all that bade on their window displays. Yes I judged them on their window displays. Plus I tend avoid vintage boutiques because they're usually over priced. I didn't end up buying anything but my jaw was pretty much dragging on the floor the entire time. I was like a chubby kid in an ice cream shop. Everything was well curated and they even had a decent mens section that kept Ty interested. It's called Decades and it's near downtown SLC on state street.

It was so lovely.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

Vapid Vixen said...

Isn't it fun? I've been there on my lunch break a couple of times.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

I want to live there. Although I didn't notice the sign that read I needed to leave my purse up front so I had an employee giving me the side-eye the entire time but other than that I loved it.

Anika said...

Place looks great. And a fun place to shoot too!!