August 13, 2011

Week's fashion bits

casual day last Sunday

boring work number with grandpa wrangler slacks and thrifted boat neck striped shirt 

 lots of messy buns with scarfs. vintage italian silk scark

 new thrifted long (90's) polka dot skirt. gray tee with handmade necklace.


 new thrifted banana rep shrit. cut offs (we wore shorts to work this week). vintage italian scarf

favorite unicorn tee that I've had forever. mexican jesus ring. newly made friendship bracelet

Saw these in the August Nylon magazine - no thanks!
These are up there with rompers for me.
As much as I don't act my own age I'm not about t dress to feel like an eight year old.
No on jean skirt overalls.

3 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Hailey's mom forced her to get some of those stupid short-all things from Old Navy for school. Even Hailey hates them. They are so not attractive.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Poor thing - maybe she can make them look good she's def cute enough to pull them off. Nothing will look bad on her :)

Unknown said...

Mexican Jesus ring!! I love it.

I say hell no to skirt overalls, but I have seen SOME rompers that are cute enough that I'd want to wear if I were thin enough to pull it off.

I am not, however, thin enough to pull it off. Probably a good thing.