June 15, 2012

June 13th, 2012 = 3 Years

came home to flowers the night before
3 years of marriage have rolled on by; some days it's a bit bumpy and some days it's smooth. Some have been harder than others just as life goes but with out this man's positive daily outlook I'd be bleeding from the ears on a constant basis. Overall he makes me laugh more than he annoys me and that is important to me.

I love him.

Wednesday we spent the entire day together. I left my phone home all day and it felt so good to do so which is why this post is laden with crappy pics. I didn't even take our camera. We got up early and went to see the new snow white movie (i loved it) and then ate a burger when it was over. After lunch we drove to raging waters (although it's actually seven peaks now but Ty refuses to call it that) to redeem our pass of all passes and ended up spending a few hours there on the water slides that is until Ty was kicked off for getting too much air (which is against the rules) by a teenage life guard who was scared to kick him off in the first place (I overheard his conversation with another life guard before he talked to Ty; I was in line for another slide watching it all go down which was kind of funny.) We ended up at home for a few hours before we decided to get cheap take out and sit on the couch for the rest of the evening. It was fun and easy going just like the two of us.

we made Italian sodas too - our new favorite thing
the night before we had rice krispies for dinner

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

Happy anniversary, again! I know I've said it before but you guys are great together. I'm glad you found your counterpart.