January 1, 2012

Casual Day Fashion Bits

One of my mini goals that I mentioned earlier this week was that I wanted to attempt to try a bit harder for the last week of casual days at the office. I did it so here it is. It feels good to cross things off of my list whether it's small or big.

The breakdown from what I can see after I thoroughly analyze each and every one of them (psh!) is that I like flats, and my new black skinny Joe's jeans that we found for $7 brand new. My mom was kind enough to get them for me. I like polk a dots and leopard print. To be honest I'm not sure how many fashion bits I'll do on the blog this year. I'm still torn between them. I think if I had an awesome camera I would feel better about and maybe losing some weight might help too. I've become a master at taking pics at "just the right angle" if you know what I mean. I love fashion and reading fashion blogs I really truly enjoy it but sometimes I find listing out each and every detail of an outfit sort of silly. We'll see what happens I guess.

Hope everyone everyone had a lovely new years. Ours was very calm and lazy which is exactly what I wanted.

One more thing, there's a giveaway on the blog tomorrow so stay tuned for that!

2 comments:

Vapid Vixen said...

I'm glad you and Tyrone had a mellow and safe New Years.

freaked out 'n small said...

Sometimes I wish I actually left the house once in a while...you know, so I can change out of my flannel pj pants. :P