May 10, 2010

So yeah...

We had a great weekend spending time with our mommy's. Saturday was so nice going on a bike ride with Daisy. We went on the back roads by her house by all of the fields and down by the lake. It was so beautiful and peaceful and we weren't even bothered by a single mosquito. I took some off the wall pics with my phone. The lighting around 7:30/8:00pm is the best. Sunday was great we were finally able to give our moms the gifts we made them. We were so excited to do this. We made them both video slide shows of pics of both our families and some fun music. I am going to try and post them online if they're not too big. It took us forver to make them because we didn't really know what we were doing but we are near experts now. It was our goal to make them bawl like babies - isn't that what you're suppose to do on Mother's Day? I also made them framed croteched tattoo "Mom" hearts. I'll post picks of that soon too.
 
Overall it was busy but good.
 
I did miss this; so sad.
And also missed this; even more sad. Next time!!
 
Random item; I just wanted to point out that we totally called this. We said last summer after seeing him in concert that B.o.B. would be BIG real soon and now look at him. I love being right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was so awesome to be with just you and me at the lake and the kick ass bike ride was soo awesome i love you guys and the mothers day presents were the best ever and yes it did make me cry my eyes out , but i loved it all xoxoxoox

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Love you so much Daisy!! We have to go do it again!