June 10, 2011

Fridays with Frederick - death edition

Bird killer.

He caught number four yesterday except this one was a baby bird. I totally freaked. He is just so quick I couldn't stop him. Now all he wants to do is go back to the spot where he drew blood. I took a pic of it because well, duh, that's what bloggers do, sheesh. As you can see I opted against posting but if any of you would like a little birdie smut i'll email it to you.

Today i'll be at a funeral for my aunt who passed away recently. I'm hoping to avoid any tension since these were relatives that were not happy about me not inviting them to my wedding. IT WAS MY SECOND WEDDING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Last night my MIL had to put her cat of 18 years down. That thing lasted thru a lot of shit. I feel bad when people have to make that decision about a pet.

It's been a weird week emotionally. Most days I want to stay in bed and the next I'm all happy and then BAM! tears for no reason. Anxiety to the max people.

Happy weekend. Do something fun for me!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Goodness! That's a hell of a week! I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I'll try to think of something fun to do for you this weekend. I hope you're able to enjoy it at least a little.