June 13, 2011

A photo an hour

I should have picked a more exciting day to do this but it was super busy yet I can't figure out what made me so damn tired. It was a full day of cleaning the kitchen & eating breakfast, we stopped by this antique shop I've been wanting to check out for awhile (found nothing), we drove to Provo to purchase new tires for Tyrone's car from my uncle (anything to keep Ty from buying a new car), tried to tan our legs, got slurpees, taught my nephew how to splash in the water, roasted brats, groceries, and went to bed early to prepare for Lagoon the next day.

Saturday, June 11th
9am

10am

11am

12pm

1pm

2pm

3pm

4pm

5pm

6pm

7pm

8pm

9pm

10pm

11pm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool idea! I love looking at other people's photo projects and to take a pic every hour is a great way to document a day. Awesome!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks!! It was fun to do.

Anika said...

Looks like a good day! I love these photo an hour days...great way to journal.
Like your new profile pic!

Angela said...

I've seen projects like this in a few different places; it's pretty awesome! I hope you don't mind that I borrowed the idea... my pictures will be on my blog in the morning!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Hey, it's so not my idea. I've seen it all over Blogolopolous Town too. Can't wait to see yours Angela!