June 14, 2011

Sure, I'll take the Costco size salad

That's what Tyrone said last night when my chinese chicken salad arrived at our table last night at dinner.
We decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate the actual day of our anniversary. We had fun but we were both so worn out from the weekend. THAT salad though, it is ridiculously in size and it is what I order every time I go there. I love it. But seriously, it doesn't need to be that big. This picture doesn't do it justice either. I would think that the Cheesecake Factory has got to be the most wasteful restaurant there is. Their portions are even ridiculous for the biggest eater out there. Who finishes their plate at that place? My guess is no one.

Any ways, happy anniversary to us!

I just had to throw this one in

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

That's why I have a love/hate relationship with that place. You go there wanting cheesecake and then they feed you 'til you're three seconds from throwing up in their parking lot, and then they bring the dessert menu. And dammit, I just can't pass up cheesecake!