June 2, 2011

killer wedges not wedgies

Yesterday I don't know what got into me, it must have been all that time off or indulging in way too many fashion blogs. I decided to wear one of my "cool" pair of shoes which happen to be these leopard wedges. I love them but my love for anything with a heel has ridden off into to the wind, coincidentally hand in hand with my waist. Needless to say it was a bug that flew up my ass and quickly died some where around lunch time. Despite the fact that they were wedges, which tend to be a bit more on the comfort side, they had my chubby little hobbit feet screaming for air. It was like when Frodo got stabbed by that one dude and was.......GEEK ALERT! I won't finish that thought.

Anyway, my skirt is vintage one that I cut up and used for my naughty zombie admin assistant costume last year. I paired that with a stripped cotton shirt from Ross, a gray cardigan, black stockings and ghetto faux gold accessories.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

3 comments:

kendahl a. said...

They are really cute shoes! And I love the unfinished edge around the bottom of your skirt.

freaked out 'n small said...

I applaude you. I cannot wear heels or wedges. I walk like a fucking duck in them. At least that's what I've been told. :)

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks ladies but I don't think I'll be wearing them again for awhile. They totally made my feet go numb it was so weird. It's probably because they've gotten smaller.