September 15, 2011

I'm passionate, that's all it is people.


I've reached a new level of hard-core friendship bracelet making. I just pin it right into the flesh of my knee. It keeps it from moving and works much better than pinning it to your jeans. Trust me. The skin on your knee is tough. You won't feel a thing and the blood stops after a few minutes.

Tyrone sort of wanted one. I say that because he told me no at first but then after he saw that I was making one for my brother he whined about not having one. I mentioned it again he was 40% enthusiastic about it. The metrosexual that he is OF COURSE wanted it to match his watch. Done. I'm still wondering if he is actually going to wear it. He fell asleep before I could finish it and force him to tie it on his wrist. Maybe I'll just do that right now while he snores.

The red & white one is for my brother who wanted those colors because they are Caveman colors. Those are his high school's colors and my school colors too. He doesn't deserve this because he never texts me back. We have a bit of a hurdle in our communication as siblings. He is a talk-on-the-phone-type-of guy and never texts anymore and I like to avoid talking to anyone on the phone EVER and prefer text. So, yeah. That. He makes up for this once in awhile by texting disgusting pictures of things I won't mention on here. No seriously, I am NOT telling you guys because it's more of an exchange of disgusting pictures that should really stay between us. It's a sibling thing.

The bottom one is for me - who else? I think it sort of looks like fruit stripe gum. My coworkers shouldn't be surprised to see me chewing on my wrist right before lunch time. The resemblance is uncanny.

I can't stop making them. I want them all of the way up to my elbow.

2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I have got to make some of these! I love the Chevron pattern.

Dillon and Cherice Snyder said...

Where is mine?