My advice for those you who don't like DIY, crafting or cooking. Go to Etsy or Amazon or support a friend who has their own business. Don't buy gift cards.
For a little inspiration if you're lost on what to do for gifts during this [uh-hmmm] joyous time of year, click on the links below. (I'm not getting anything from these people to link back to their sites. They have no idea I did this.)
1. Buy a used book from Amazon. I have found so many for one penny and then I was just left with shipping.
2. Go to Etsy for handmade and vintage items. If you're looking for originality for a hard-to-buy-for type of person you can find loads of stuff here. Admittedly there is also a ton of crap so sometimes you have to do a little digging. Or check out their Storque section for ideas.
3. Still need cards? Check this incredibly awesome card.
4. Baby hats are always welcome for those tiny heads especially when it's cold outside.
5. Buy original art work.
7. The best weding gift we received was this book. It's so funny and a perfect one to leave on the coffee table.
8. You can never go wrong with a classic movie.
9. Board games are never wrong, especially this one.
10. If your iPhone, iPod or Droid is getting chilly this time of year you can always purchase a holster (on Sale!!) from The Shop.
What kind of entrepenuer would I be if I didn't plug my own business?
Anyway, if you're planning on trekking out to the sales with all of the crazies next Friday GOOD FREAKING LUCK! I'll be sleeping in.