March 23, 2010

Weekly Confessional

I have more than a dozen of those reusable grocery bags that I’ve purchased here and there but I never use them. I try and I want to but I ALWAYS FORGET TO TAKE THEM INSIDE THE GROCERY STORE WITH ME.


This past weekend was probably only the third time I’ve used them and I’ve had them for at least a year now. It is pretty nice when you do use them, they fit more groceries and you don’t have to worry about the handles breaking unless you’re carrying around Volvos in them which wouldn’t surprise me if some yuppie tried that.



For the life of me I can’t seem to remember to take them inside.



Plus when I’m with the Hub I have to decide whether or not I want to listen to him bitch about them. He thinks only hippies use them.



Have I mentioned how much he hates the smell of patchouli? He goes into convulsions when he’s around it. It’s quite humorous.



I have a theory on yuppies & hippies; yuppies are hippies with money.

No comments: