July 28, 2010

Shop Update!


I added a few new items to The Shop. Check them out and let me know what you think---pupupuhlease!

I have been in a very 1970's mood lately. I switch back and forth between a few different decades, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990 to present although I am rarely here in the present. I like to float around in my own little world.

I added four new Bohemian Feather Hair Clips. Two are black & hot pink & the other two are tan & white with turquoise feathers. I think this last one would look good on a blonde; it would blend in well although it contrasts nicely with dark hair. You don't have to wear them like I have it you can clip it in however you like. I was thinking of adding a few more simple feather hair clips to the shop as well; hopefully soon!

 
 



Hey, I have to use myself as the model because I can't afford to hire one, okay?
You see I love these because when I was little I use to play with the real deal (roach clips) all of the time. I obviously didn't really understand back then what they were really used for. I just thought they were pretty. They were something I saw often as a child growing up with my single mom. We had a pretty bo-ho, gypsy life back in the day. Not that I am promoting smoking pot with these beauties but the thought of smoking it up in style is kind of funny. You won't be able to get these around a doobie (do they even call them that anymore?) very well but they will go in your hair quite nicely. Think of them as the "virgin" "drug free" roach clips. Ha!

No comments: