July 7, 2010

Flashy Roasted Pepper Sandwiches



Ok this is one of the coolest things I’ve ever tried to make and ever since it’s all I can think about (although I am still thinking about the German wieners from last week). I took a few different recipes that I saw out there and made my own version (out of character for me – I know).

I may be deceiving you a bit with my lack of instructions below (roasting the peppers takes some time) at exactly how long it takes but it is so worth the try. Plus, I really didn’t want to type out word-for-word what I did. If you decide to try it and have any questions you can always email me. Plus, the pics below should help you along the way too.

You will need:

Red peppers, Mascarpone cheese, Ciabata Bread, Garlic & Olive Oil

1. roast peppers, peel & slice 2. toast ciabata bread 3. mince garlic & roast in frying pan with olive oil 4. spread cheese along with olive oil & roasted garlic all over both pieces of bread 5. Layer peppers on top of cheese spread and cut into sandwiches

Tip: don’t substitute any of the ingredients

So easy.

Sort of.

No comments: