January 27, 2011

Jun Hunt




i was pretty happy to find this 1.5QT early american pyrex bowl recently


And this chair actually was NOT found on a Junk Hunt.
It's a hand me down in my family and it's staying with me till I die.
It's red velvet but really soft velvet. The legs are little scratched up; I've thought about repainting them but I really like the character it adds. The bottom definitely needs to be fixed though you can some of the batting hanging down. One day that will get done.




I'm hoping to post a Home Tour soon. It will be a mini tour though since we only live in 700 square feet.

Check out The Shop if you're new to The Blog
You can click on any of the pics in the right hand side bar for more posts;
that is if you're interested, naturally.

1 comment:

Illustrated Ink said...

Yep, that chair is rad! I mean, it's red velvet!