January 18, 2011

New Years Outfit


I got a little nautical up in the hizzie with this outfit on New Years Day. I am an of striped shirts and when I found this classic boat neck RL shirt at the thrift store for only $2.99 I couldn't resist it. It's in great condition and is super comfortable.


Do you love my scorpion necklace as much as I do? No? That's okay - most don't. I love the black scorpion and was so glad my mom surprised me with it. It's a symbol of power which I have none of and also don't really believe it will give me power I just like it a whole bunch. My mom was able to get it from this guy who makes them and sells them at a kiosk in the Provo mall. He works at the gas station near her house and when I saw him with a necklace and bracelet on one day I complimented him on them. That's when he told me he makes them and where I could get one. I love finding things out that way.

Some may say that nautical stripes and scorpions don't go together but I'm sure there were plenty of sailors with scorpion tattoos.


I leave you with this sour puss face. His Majesty was biting into a lemon - apparently he likes them. This kid is going to be one tough guy when he grows up.

2 comments:

Rebel Mel said...

Love the earrings!

And I have a scorpion necklace too!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Yeay - I am so glad you have one too!