October 17, 2010

Daisy's Day

My mom a.k.a. Daisy, zijafreak, Sandra D. We have many names for her. Her birthday was yesterday so our family spent the day with her. She wanted to try this new all natural and organic place in Highland called Blue Lemon. It was so good. I had butternut squash soup and sweet potato fries and a cupcake for dessert. I think we all liked what we tried except for my dad and brother, it wasn't really their scene. Ha! The rest of us loved it. Afterwards we had cake and ice cream and danced around to The Sound of Music. We are a strange bunch.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

2 comments:

THUNDERCAT said...

WOW YOUR MOM LOOKS HELLA YOUNG!! OMG!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Yeah, you should see her in person. I weigh more than her and she is six inches taller than me. She's a hot blonde bombshell. I am the opposite, short, brunette and a little chubby.