October 29, 2010

Fall Fashion Day 5 (actually day 2 for me) Zombie Style


We had the privilege of dressing up today in the office, at least I look at it as a privilege. Me and Jamie are the only ones that dressed up today. I decided to expand on my tee shirt and us it as an Office Zombie costume. It's kind of like an assistant gone mad. I'm happy with it.

Day 5 or Day 2 of Fall Fashion hosted here.

Shirt - handmade by me, original post here
Long sleeve bloody flesh tee - side effects of zombie disease
Black belt - thrifted $2
Salmon vintage skirt - $4 - I chopped the length right off
Tights - another disgusting side effect of zombie disease
Shoes - steve madden TJMax $10 (super duper old)


awkward much?

my tights totally fell down

minor details

10 comments:

Jennikunz said...

Bray, I just admire the hell out of you! You are so freaking creative and amazing. That picture of you grabbing the camera... LOVE IT!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Kikiwakika - You have no idea how much I adore you! Thank you for your sweet words and your support! I love ya so much!

Shawna said...

I love this costume, so creative and cute. You have the cutest feet and they look darling in those shoes. Im not so sure you were going for cute but..... I cant help it you just are!

E said...

Great job on the costume!!!

Lil Muse Lily said...

you look awesome!! i'm bummed we are missing halloween this year. it's one of my favorite holidays.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

You are one hot zombie!! Yet effectively scary at the same time. I love it!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

That means a lot to me coming from you Erin! Thanks!

Amber said...

Love it!! Hot lil zombie!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks bebe bird beck!