October 7, 2010

The Shop


I'm going to take a bit of a blog break today because it's my birthday and do some shameless self-promotion. Check out my shop if you haven't already. There are Boho Feather Hair Clips, Unique Necklaces, Cupcake magnets, iPod Holsters and more!

Funny thing I just found out I also share a birthday with Joy Behar, Thom Yorke, John Cougar Mellencamp, Simon Cowell and Vladimir Putin. That last one is something to be proud of.

I also want to thank everyone who has sent birthday wishes already and for all of my readers. Thank you so much!!

I gave the blog a little makeover! let me know what you think, thanks

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday Girl, I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday..

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks Shawna and Anonymous????