February 23, 2011

No-Sew DIY Head Band


This is extremely easy and kind of a cop-out post because I don't have any DIY posts lately. Also this isn't my original idea I have seen it on a bunch of other blogs.

Cut the bottom band off of a tee shirt. It can be an old tee shirt or one that you got from the thrift store. Since I'm always cutting old tee shirts I have plenty sitting around to work with.

Depending on the size of the shirt you can twist it in half to fit your head or not if you chose a small shirt and you have a big head like me.


I use them for running mostly - except that I haven't ran in a very long time but I think I need to start this back up again. I've worn them camping, hiking and for cleaning around the house. This one below was cut extra wide in an attempt to cover up my Sloth-like forehead.


More DIY? Yes, please! Click HERE! Remember you can always click on the banner to the right any time.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

I love your hair like that. I know it wasn't exactly on purpose but I think it's bitchin'.