April 27, 2011

Inspiration - Street Art

Now this is Street Art

This use to look like this. I posted about this before here. Check out the post to see better pics of it up close. I loved how it looked but now it's so much more interesting.

and now - these taken the other morning by me before work on a sunny morning - it was perfect out

I love how they covered the entire wall
If you haven't entered the giveaway yet please do even if you have entered before. Tell your friends and help a chica out too!

Happy Hump Day - now go get your freak on!

4 comments:

kendahl a. said...

WOW! That space section blows me away. That is definitely what tagging/graffiti/street art is meant to be.

J said...

Grrrl, that is some seriously wicked street art! That's the one thing I hate about my town, there's no character to it. There's nothing like that within 100 miles of here.

Ok, I'm off to enter the giveaway, I'm gonna shoot you an email in a bit. Hope your Wednesday is going well!

Anika said...

WOW. That's intense. But can they tag the side of a house??

Laura Elizabeth said...

These are so cool! It always amazes me how talented people are. I love it.