April 6, 2011

A drive-by happened in Blogolopolous Town

(I think I spell Blogolopolus different every time I type it - no care!)
I did a drive-by recently of a few of the million blogs I follow (and sites) and this is what I found.
This outfit post by Kendi Everyday touches my Betty Crocker spirit and is appropriately titled.

Extremely jealous of this thrifted airplane bag posted by So Fawned.
My perfectly proportioned, Barbie doll of a cousin Kendahl (Stepmom Extraordinaire) brought to my attention these wicked kicks. She has links to all of sources so go check them out. I can't stop daydreaming about these shoes.
Aaaand, this Vanilla Bean Bundt cake from Craving Cupcakes has made my keyboard short-circuit from the drool falling out of my mouth.


I love Anthro although I can't afford a damn thing in it's entire store even when something is on sale. It saddens me. It also saddens me that I don't get their catalogue in the mail anymore even though I've re-requested one at least three times. It's been over year. At least I can't see it online.


I am DYING over this tumblr called The Daily Frenchie. I want like seven of them. They're so squeeshy.


Having a hard time taking my eyes off of this piece by this artist found via notpaper.net


Last night was so much fun. My dad taught us how to hand tool leather. I am pretty giddy over this. I will post pics soon. I also got the most rad package in the mail yesterday that I have to share.

2 comments:

Angela said...

This is such a fun post, thanks for including me :)

Unknown said...

I need to start selling Henry's belongings so I can afford those shoes...