April 22, 2011

A-Z stuff you didn't want to know about me

Blog post thief! I stole this from little ms. butterbean or J from the blog The Bee's Knees who stole it from someone else. Apparently it's a popular item to steal. Don't tell Ms. Hoe-Han or Wynona or {insert any other kleptomaniac celebrity here}. If you haven't yet, check out the post she did on me on Tuesday.
 
A. Age:
32

B. Bed size:
Queen, not of the drag kind

C. Chore you dislike:
Folding Laundry & dishes. We have a high level of mold in our house.

D. Dogs:
Boston terrier - Frederick Biggie Franklin
(check out his weekly segment on the right-hand bar there)

E. Essential start to your day:
Coffee, no big surprise there and morning radio talk show

F. Favorite color:
Purple
. Although Turquoise may pass that up soon. I also love Gray and Black.

G. Gold or silver:
Instinctively I almost typed Silver but lately I love me some thugged out GOLD!

H. Height:
5'4.
I stopped growing in 8th grade. I hit 5'3 in 7th grade and thought I was going to be tall.
It was a cruel joke.

I. Instruments you play(ED):
Air guitar, air drums, air lead singer (muh fav), air tambourine, air flute, air ukulele, air chello, air bass (which is essentially like air guitar), air whistler (some bands have whistlers), but I never do air keyboard that's just lame.

J. Job title:
Bounty Hunter. J-Crew Catalouge Burner. Space Cowgirl. Flame Thrower.
(all of which are much cooler than my real life title)

K. Kids:
zero

L. Live:
SL,UT

M. Mom's name:

N. Nicknames:
Most referred to as Bubba. There are many extenstions that have acumulated from this.

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Almost pulled an over-nighter once when I drank a jug of vodka once. (yes I said jug - I have always been super classy)
That my friends is a funny story. Funny ha-ha or Funny Shoot-me-now-please? Both.

P. Pet peeves:
I also HATE unanswered texts and people (like my dad and brother) who instantly call you back after having text them.
I DON'T LIKE TALKING ON THE PHONE PEOPLE. 

Q. Quote from a movie:
'Bout a nine on the tension scale there, Reub." - Mark Rumsfield, The Burbs (1989)
pretty much love every line in this movie

R. Righty or Lefty:
I'm not a freak, of course I'm a Righty. (love you Ty & Mom; freaky Lefties)

S. Siblings:
1 brother, 2 SIL's, 1 BIL, and like 8 or 9 half-siblings I've never met.

T. Time you wake up:
this changes daily. usually after hitting the snooze three times

U. Underwear:
Yes? What are you asking here?

V. Vegetables you don't like:
Probably green beans. Whether or not they are from a can or the garden I still hate them. It's like chewing on praying mantis legs.

W. What makes you run late:
Tyrone. With out fail every time we walk out to leave some where he always has to walk back in to grab something else.
WITH OUT FAIL. EVERY TIME.

X. X-rays you've had:
This question could not be more UN-INTERESTING to me. I have had an x-ray of the insides of my organs once to check my premature kidney a long time ago. That was not a fun experience. They make you detox the night before and drink some gross shit to clean you out so that they can see inside you better. The whole time you're laying on the table while they're doing their thang you have to take a crap. It's the worst. How about that? I just made this question more interesting.
Please don't unfollow me now.

Y. Yummy food you make:
Zen-like Stuffed Onions, Garlic Guru Burgers, Zen-like Oatmeal Cookies + more
(check out the recipes over in the Eats section in the right-hand bar)

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites:
Probably the Gorilla or the giraffes
 
 
*Hope you all have a lovely Easter this weekend*
-Bubba
 

3 comments:

Classic NYer said...

you know, I felt totally compelled to click on the SL,UT link, haha!

stopping in from the LBS tea party.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to know I was able to lure you in that corrupt direction. lol

kendahl a. said...

Totally stealing this. :) I think I might have been my favorite. Haha you should start an AIR band. It would be awesome.