March 24, 2011

Junk Hunt


Tee shirt edition
I was pretty excited to find this one - I have big plans for it.

Just for fun


I was most excited to find this one. Wendover is a pretty big deal for Utahns. It's where we get to divulge in debauchery and drunkard sin when we can't afford to go to Vegas. It's only about an hour and a half from SLC. It's perfect for pregnant smokers that like to gamble. When I had a Myspace page I had this running video of every white trash pics that I would take of every thing I saw around me. It had this pregnant chick on there who had to be at least 8 months a long with a cigarrette in one hand and an alcoholic beverage in the other sitting at a slot machine. Classy! I wish I still had those pictures but I didn't save any of them before I deleted my page.





Want something a bit more interesting? If you haven't seen our home tour you should check it out. Click the pic below

No comments: