March 25, 2011

NO SUBJECT

There are two things I know that would for sure happen if we were ever to become financially well off.
 
Bwahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
 
One sec. I need a moment to let that soak in.
 
Nope. Not working.
 
Anyway, it's nice to dream but even typing that out seemed a bit fanatical to even pretend.
 
My husband is shaking his head at me right now if he's reading this.
 
He doesn't like me to be such a pessimistic.
 
I care to view myself as a realist thank you very much.
 
Right. Back to my day dreaming scenario.
 
If we were to become rich I would immediately hire a cleaning service and a personal trainer. It's becoming more and more apparent to me that even if I didn't have a full time job that I more than likely would still despise cleaning and probably never keep up on it. There are just so many other fun things in life to do. I've also come to the conclusion that there is no amount of time or ounce of motivation big enough to make myself work out but if I paid money to have someone drag my ass out of bed then I would do it. This completely goes against my natural instincts to immediately rebel against anyone telling me what to do. BUT I think I need it.
 
On a less related note, I was listening to this program on NPR called How Western Diets are Making the World Sick. I can't tell you exactly what it was about because the whole time the doctor was speaking I couldn't help but think how much he sounded like Nicholas Cage. I was like, Man, Nicki Cage should never have changed careers because her sure is putting me to sleep.

No comments: