March 13, 2011

lovely Sunday

We tried Divas Cupcakes & Coffee for what some may call brunch. It was so good and we sat in the greenhouse I had their quiche and it was pretty fucking spectacular. We even let Frederick have a vanilla bean cupcake for his birthday.

We had the best day driving around in the gorgeous weather. We drove up and over Suncrest to Happy Valley and ended the day roasting wieners at the Bennetts.

We didn't do a single thing that we were supposed to do. I'm so behind now but it was worth it.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

Anika said...

Sounds and looks like a perfect weekend! Looks wonderful...and yummy!

kendahl a. said...

Mmm, cupcakes and Rockstar. That's my kind of breakfast. If you haven't tried it yet, the new pink Rockstar is awesome, and it comes with a bendy straw. My love for it may be influenced by the bendy straw and yes it is that easy to win my love because I'm mentally still a child. But it's pretty good.

J said...

I love, love, love these shots!!

And now I want cupcakes.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks everyone we were lucky to have such a good time.

Jen said...

wow, what a view!!! you are soooo lucky! your dog is such a cutie :) I must say, I am a cupcake FREAK, those look great and that quiche? wow!