December 27, 2010

God Jul - gift tag tid-bit

I thought for sure I would get all sorts of questions and slack for the gift tags I put on everyone's presents but only ONE person even asked about it. Just goes to show that putting effort into the gift tags was fucking pointless. At least I made myself happy in the process. That's really all that matters on Christmas right?
 
That's not the point of Christmas? Making myself happy?
 
On Christmas Eve after spending the evening with Tyrone's family I mentioned to him that not a single person asked what "God Jul" means. I told him I can't wait to see if anyone in my family asks about it tomorrow. Nevertheless, no one asked and then my mom finally did. FINALLY some sort of recognition. Sheesh.

1 comment:

mada said...

im here for you babie xoxox