September 27, 2010

Junk Hunt



Ever since I made the Queen pillow out of my old tee shirt I have wanted to do more. I got some really nice feedback from people in my personal life about them so I thought I might make some more. I went out to search for some and I never usually find good graphic tees but this day was almost perfect.

Here are a few.


The black part is velvet and the logo is huge. It also has a really cool Batman tag.


I bought this because of an inside joke between my family. Our cousin was the piano player for them for quite a few years. We wasn't an original member he's much younger than the two front men. We got to see them in concert a few times. It's fun having a "rock star" in the family even if it is Air Supply. You wold never guess it but they still have this HUGE following that is quite interesting.


Okay, I saved this one for last. It is from the 80's I can tell. This isn't some knock-off that they remake for Target or Old Navy (not that there is anything wrong with that). You can tell it's pretty old and it has the Star Wars tag in it. Now, I don't know much about this stuff or if it's even worth anything. I could be wrong.  I do know there are people out there that more than L.O.V.E. Star Wars that might like this. Now, my initial reaction was thinking that this would make a kick ass pillow for someone but if it's worth anything I won't start cutting it up. I think I might have Tyrone post it in his Ebay store and see what happens. Anyone out there know about this stuff? If I don't get any feedback I'll just cut the damn thing up because I for one hand don't give a rats ass about Star Wars.






No comments: