September 14, 2010

Update - 4 Simple Goals

I wanted to give a little update on the 4 Simple Goals I made earlier.

I hate goals. They suck. And after today I barely want to do anything that I'm "supposed" to do. Let' just say it was an "interesting" day. One day the story WILL be told. Mark. My.Words.

1. Drink water---blah...let's just say this one is still in "progress"

Are you sick of my overuse of parenthesis yet? They're very much "needed" right now.


2. Less TV more Rock and Roll - this one is coming a long just fine. I'm not sure how well it will do once all of the Fall series begin though.


3. Create a motivating workspace - I started a little project in order to help organize all of the crap I have laying around. I can't wait to show it off.


4. Eat Breakfast - I think I have actually back tracked on this one. It's almost gotten worse. My week day mornings consist of coffee. Period.

Side Note: I recently signed up for BurdaStyle (come and join me) and posted a little tutorial on my crotchet hook carrier. Check it out here.

No comments: