September 10, 2010

Misadventure


Apparently you're not suppose to go to Antelope Island in July, or June or May. I guess the hopping time is in September to November. In July it is too hot, there are no animals out and it's DULL!! I had this bright idea that I wanted to do for the Summer and it was to go to all of the places in Utah that I have never been to before. Antelope Island was on top of my list and now I never want to go back. It was also the only place new we attempted. I will admit too that I didn't have any other places on my list so on a positive note I guess I rocked the shit out of that to-do list. I might be exaggerating a bit, because I might go when all of the bison are claimed to be mating. That would be more fun watching giant misshaped animals get-it-on.

You know it's funny how deceiving pictures can be. When I look at the pictures we took of this little trip they don't look so bad and it was worse than bad.



This part I have to give a little credit to how you can see the bottom of the lake through the water is pretty cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sucks that it wasn't all you wanted it to be, but the picture of your dog is adorable!

Also, sorry for the spamming of comments - I finally got some downtime at work and I'm trying to catch up on your blog!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

They can't all be home runs I guess. Never apologize for commenting----it's so nice of you. Thanks!